Monday, November 3, 2014

Freak Out!

Ummmmmm.... Hi?

Been awhile... Yeah...

Ok excuses:

I thought the internet was down!

My dog ripped the router out of the wall!

I tripped and took out all the wiring in the entire house including the ones responsible for the internet!

Ummmmm.... I'm out.

Really though, it's been a while (awhile? Not sure which is right. If you know, please correct me. I'm apparently too lazy to use Google.) I've been doing some extra stuff at work and I'm going back to school next semester and I've been less than talkative in real life lately which all translates to me being very untalkative on the internet. But I'm about to make up for that.

Prepare for the melodramatic rant in 3...2...1...

YOU GUYS!!! Wine and Dine is THIS SATURDAY! As in 4 sleeps from now. And I'm. Freaking. Out. I missed soe long runs and they ones that I got in were pretty slow. My biggest concern: getting swept. Realistically, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm in corral J so I have a bit of a buffer and the adrenaline of the whole experience will probably help as well. 

I've also gotten some wisdom from Frankfurt: 1. Hydrate. 2. Pace thyself (his words not mine) and 3. Have fun. Thank you Frankfurt!

BUT I'M STILL FREAKING OUT!!! HELP ME!!!

Ok, dramatics out of the way now. I have A LOT to tell you guys. 5 race recaps, mostly, plus a tale of fat feet and a near death experience. And maybe some more dramatics. But what is life without a little drama? Calmer, I suppose. But perhaps not as much fun. 

Question of the day: Were you nervous before your first half? Also, HELP ME! Words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment