Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week in Review

So, apparently I don't do anything on Sundays because this post is late yet again. Not as bad as last week though! Let's embrace that silver lining, shall we?

Last week? I was pretty okay, I guess.

Sunday - Rest day

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 2 miles treadmill w/Samantha (fastest mile ever!)

Wednesday - Rest day

Thursday - 1 mile treadmill w/Samantha

Friday - 1 mile treadmill, .5 mile elliptical and 1.5 miles bike w/Samantha

Saturday - Rest day

Total mileage - 4 miles

Meh. Not super awesome. But I went out and did stuff so that's good.

As you almost definitely already know, the Star Wars Half Marathon weekend sold out today and the Rebel Challenge sold out in 26 minutes! I'm really glad I got in there early. Also, I've changed my outfits for the races. I know I said I was going to be a rancor but the logistics of that would be insane. So here goes: for the 5k I shall be R2D2; for the 10k I shall be Princess Leia; and for the Half I shall be Han Solo. Bam! Decided!

I've also been working on ideas for my costumes for all of my races. For Wine and Dine, I'm torn. I was thinking a holiday theme. But then I feel like for my first half I should channel my spirit animal: Donald Duck. Yeah? Yeah? Maybe?

Are you running Star Wars?

Should I be Donald Duck for Wine and Dine?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job this week! Love your Star Wars costume choices. I can't wait to live vicariously through you for that weekend :0)

    I think Donald Duck is a great costume for any Disney race...he is a classic character!

    ReplyDelete