Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week in Review

Happy Hump Day!

I usually do this on Sunday but I was lazy on Sunday and didn't do anything except nap. So here it is, my week in review for the last week in May.

Sunday - Rest Day

Monday - 3 miles treadmill w/Samantha plus arms, legs and abs

Tuesday - 30 minute circuit plus 1 mile treadmill w/Samantha

Wednesday - Rest Day

Thursday - 1 mile outside with Shelila

Friday - Rest Day

Saturday - Rest Day

Total Mileage - 5 miles

Not so great mileage wise and then Samantha went on a cruise so I slacked off at the end of the week since I didn't have my gym buddy.

I've hit 5 weeks so far running 3 times per week so I've almost earned a new GPS watch!

Also, runDisney announced the highly anticipated Star Wars Weekend at Disneyland! I wasn't planning on doing it but it's the week before my birthday AND it's Star Wars themed so I decided I had to do it. It's fate! Or just the Force working in mysterious ways. My brother told me I should dress up as a rancor and chase people during the race which I think is an awesome idea. Just have to figure it out now. I just registered since I get early registration because of being an Annual Passholder and it was not so great for my money situation but it's going to be my birthday present to myself. At least that's how I'm justifying it to myself. And I'll be saving up pretty hardcore to afford everything while I'm there. So it's ok. I have a plan.

In other news, I ran my fastest mile ever yesterday! And I really needed it. I was starting to get discouraged about my weight and my running but that mile helped my confidence immensely. So hooray!

How did your workouts go last week (and this week so far)?

Are you registering for the Star Wars Half Marathon? Am I going to be chasing you through Disneyland as a rancor?

2 comments:

  1. Sunday naps rock!

    That is AWESOME you are going to do the Star Wars half. I'll be living vicariously through you!! Can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there will be many pics! My boss loves Star Wars and made me promise to take TONS of pictures!

      Delete