Sunday, May 25, 2014

Week in Review

Not to brag or anything, but I am awesome! I rocked this week like no other week before it!

Sunday: Walked Epcot with Pattserella for our Friendaversary

Monday: 2 mile treadmill run with Samantha + 10 minutes elliptical

Tuesday: 2 miles treadmill run with Samantha

Wednesday: Rest Day

Thursday: 1 mile treadmill run with Samantha + 30 minute circuit

Friday: 2 mile treadmill run with Samantha + legs and arms machines

Total Miles: 7 miles

Run Fund Total: $52

Ok, so not only did I run 4 days this week, I also cross trained! Not even one of my goals last week. Over achiever, me.

So goals from last week were:

1. Run 3 times - Done and then some! Ran four times this week, woohoo!

2. Run solo - I meant to... I really did. Samantha was getting her hair done on Wednesday so wasn't going to go to the gym so I was going to go on my own then but I decided I needed a rest day.

And next week I plan to continue to rock it!

1. Run 3 times - 4 weeks down, 2 to go until I get to buy myself something expensive and beautiful! I'm debating between the Garmin Forerunner 220 and the Nike+ GPS Watch.

2. Run outside - It's Florida! I know it's hot! But running outside on the pavement is important. I don't want to become too dependent on the treadmill. Races are run outside on the pavement so I need to get used to both.

It's going to be a great week! I can feel it!

How did your workouts go this week?

Happy Haunted 5k – 132 days| Wine and Dine Half Marathon – 167 days | Avengers Half Marathon – 175 days | Walt Disney World Half Marathon – 230 days | Disney Princess Half Marathon – 273 days

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done this week!! I love that y'all have a friendaversary to celebrate - that is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Me and Pattserella are pretty much stuck with each other forever at this point, might as well celebrate it!

      Delete