Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week in Review

This week went pretty awesome! I hit a couple of goals this week (more on that tomorrow) and I went to Disney with Pattserella for our 15 year friendaversary (more on that later this week)!

Sunday: Rest Day

Monday: Morning run with Shelila, 1.26 miles

Tuesday: 3 mile treadmill run with Samantha, 3.0 miles

Wednesday: Rest Day

Thursday: Morning run with Shelila, 1.02 miles

Friday: Rest Day

Saturday: Walked Magic Kingdom

Total Mileage: 5.28 miles

Winter is coming. No, wait. Summer is coming. And so is training. And so is Motivation Monday.

Happy Haunted 5k – 139 days | Wine and Dine Half Marathon – 174 days | Avengers Half Marathon – 182 days | Walt Disney World Half Marathon – 237 days | Disney Princess Half Marathon – 280 days 

2 comments:

  1. YAY summer is here...well, almost!

    I wish I could walk around Magic Kingdom on any Saturday. *jealous* :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, summer. So hot! But I'll survive, I've only been living with it for the past couple of decades lol! But it does mean I get to go to Disney on a somewhat regular basis so yay! And remember, you're going to be able to wander about the kingdom come November!

      Delete