Saturday, May 10, 2014

Expedition Everest Excitement In Pictures

As all of you know by now, I ran Expedition Everest last weekend with my sister in law, Lackey You can find the full recap over at Running at Disney.

READ IT! But, I wanted to share some pictures on here as well (along with my oh so witty commentary).

So here it goes.

Bus stop excitement!


On the bus excitement!


In the corral excitement!


Lackey cold and not so excited!


Race start excitement!


Excitement because I met my soul mate, Donald. I made Lackey stop so we could take a picture with him. I told him he was my favorite and he looked all embarrassed. Adorable.


And we met Mickey! Not my soul mate, but still awesome! And exciting!


Weird dragon thing behind Expedition Everest! Exciting!


I got my medal! So exciting!


And I added a medal to my display! Exciting!

Can you tell all the excitement there was? It was crazy excitement! I can't even deal with it anymore, I'm going to go pass out of excitement!

Have you ever been so excited you passed out? Or so dramatic that people think you're being serious about passing out due to excitement?

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I just love y'alls Elsa and Anna shirts from Raw Threads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We were planning on making tutus as well but we figured that wouldn't be a great idea for an obstacle course haha!

    ReplyDelete