Monday, May 5, 2014

Week In Review

Ok so I meant to do this yesterday but I was sleepy. So I slept. Cause that’s what you’re supposed to do when you’re sleepy.

I just got back from my weekend in Orlando for the Expedition Everest Challenge which was AWESOME! Definitely do it if you get the chance. My full recap will be coming up on Running at Disney in the next few days and I’m really excited to share it with everyone.

So far as my weekly activity goes, here it is:

Sunday – Rest day (laundry day) 
Monday – 30 minute solo run, 1+ miles, 1:4 intervals 
Tuesday – supposed to be the Pi-K group run but it rained :/
Wednesday – Rest Day
Thursday – 30 minute run with Shelila, 1+ miles, 1:4 intervals
Friday – Walked around Epcot (in the rain) 
Saturday – Expedition Everest Challenge, 3.1 miles plus scavenger hunt, about 5 miles total 
Total mileage: 7+ miles 

Mileage is pretty decent (for me at least), but I plan on increasing it steadily over the next few weeks.

Next up is Motivation Monday which will come on a Tuesday this week cause that’s how I roll.

How did your workouts go this week?


Happy Haunted 5k – 152 days | Wine and Dine Half Marathon – 187 days | Avengers Half Marathon – 195 days | Walt Disney World Half Marathon – 250 days | Disney Princess Half Marathon – 293 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment