Monday, May 12, 2014

Motivation Monday

It's Monday! I'm actually posting this on time this week! Hooray!

Kicking it off here's my Pin of the Week:


It's true. And very applicable to my life. I had a tough time getting of my butt and out the door. So I'm going to try to take this to heart this week.

Checking in on my goals from last week, I had two. The first one I hit (sorta): run 3 times. I ran for real on Thursday and Saturday and I decided to count the part of Expedition Everest that happened after midnight. The second one was to begin cross training. This did not happen. I didn't even try. So good job, Sarah! One-ish out of two is not so bad. Ish.

Goals for this week then:

1. Continue running 3 times per week. I'm going to get it for real this time, no half-assing it with part of another run that began the day before. And I'm going to my group run on Tuesday, no excuses!

2. Look into cross training. I'm backing off on the actually starting cross training. I'm a research person, I like knowing what I'm getting in to, so I'll start with the research this week.

3. Join a gym. At our Mother's Day dinner on Saturday, Lackey said that she goes to the gym every day at lunch and runs which is a great idea! Normally during lunch I wander around the mall and buy things I don't need and this would solve that spending too much money thing and help me make running non-negotiable.

How did your goals go last week? 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck this week!! Have fun at your group run! :0)

    ReplyDelete